The Albany Humane Society is getting a makeover thanks to some help from a national humanitarian group and national dog food company.
By David Fuller | emailSeptember 26, 2008
ALBANY, GA (WALB) - Albany firefighters evacuated an apartment building because of a fire Thursday night.
The fire broke out in one unit at Mt. Zion Apartments on Slater King Drive in South Albany a little before nine o'clock.
Firefighters say the fire was caused by an electrical short.
The blaze caused $30,000 in damage, and left one family displaced for the night.
P.O. Box 3130
Albany, GA 31706
FCC Public File