Boy sets house alight -, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Boy sets house alight

By Jim Wallace - bio | email

September 15, 2008

ALBANY, GA (WALB) - An Albany family was forced out of their apartment Sunday night, after a five-year-old boy set a bed on fire with a lighter.

The fire caused about two thousand dollars in damage to the house in the 900 block of Corn Avenue.

Firefighters say Christine Mansfield's five year old son was playing with a lighter, and set the bed on fire. No one was injured.


Powered by Frankly