Snake Bite victim goes home - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Snake Bite victim goes home

Posted: Updated:

June 3, 2008

Albany - A two-year old boy bitten by a poisonous snake while visiting The Parks at Chehaw is now home from the hospital. Branson Dykes was walking with his father and grandparents in Chehaw's Wild Animal Park Saturday morning, when a copperhead on a paved pathway bit him.

He spent the weekend in Surgical Intensive Care at Phoebe Putney. He was released from the hospital Monday and is doing fine.

comments: news@walb.com?subject=SnakeBiteVictimUpdateKCC