Bainbridge-- The Allstate Insurance Agency was open for business and workers were inside the building when lightning hit around 10 a.m. Thursday morning.
No one was hurt but computers and electrical wiring were damaged. It also sparked a small fire. "It appears that lightning hit, got into the electricity in the building and hit a balancer inside and it just kind of scorched some wires through the building there," said James Brock Assistant Chief for Bainbridge Fire Department.
A woman in an adjoining office suite said she felt a shock from it while using the computer. She was taken to the emergency room to get checked out but was expected to be fine.