Young Albany girl burned in grease fire - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Young Albany girl burned in grease fire

June 14, 2007

Albany -- A 13 year old Albany girl was burned when she spilled flaming grease on herself Thursday afternoon.  

The girl was cooking at this house on Indian Creek Drive in Albany around 3 O'Clock when the pan of grease caught on fire.

She was trying to take it outside when the grease it splashed on her face, arms, and chest. She was taken to a hospital and is recovering.

feedback: news@walb.com?subject=girlburned