Valdosta family homeless after fire - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Valdosta family homeless after fire

May 16, 2007

Valdosta - An electrical short is believed to have caused a fire that destroyed a Valdosta house Wednesday morning.

A back bedroom of the house at 1108 West Gordon Road caught fire around 9:15 AM.

Five people live there but no one was home at the time.

The Red Cross is putting the displaced family into a hotel until other living arrangements can be made.

Feedback: news@walb.com?subject=Valfire