Morning fire torches home - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Morning fire torches home

March 9, 2007

Albany - An early morning house fire leaves an Albany family with nothing but the clothes they were wearing. Clothes near a gas heater caught fire at this house on North Washington Street.

Sandra Ross and her five children got out okay but lost almost all their belongings. Katavia Ross says, "Basically trying to go through stuff, see what we have left over and see basically where we've got to start from again."

Anyone who wants to donate items, like clothing, to the family can contact the Red Cross for more information.

comments: news@walb.com?subject=FamilyLosesEverything

 

Powered by WorldNow