Burns fatal for Albany woman - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Burns fatal for Albany woman

  • More WALB News10 HeadlinesMore News HeadlinesMore>>

  • Easter Bunny visits hospitalized children

    Easter Bunny visits hospitalized children

    Sunday, April 20 2014 5:52 PM EDT2014-04-20 21:52:00 GMT
    The Easter Bunny made an appearance at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital today.   The Dougherty County Police Department partnered with the Easter Bunny Foundation to deliver stuffed Easter Bunnies to childrenMore >>
    The Easter Bunny made an appearance at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital today.   The Dougherty County Police Department partnered with the Easter Bunny Foundation to deliver stuffed Easter Bunnies to childrenMore >>
  • Storm clean up is underway at wildlife rehabilitation center

    Storm clean up is underway at wildlife rehabilitation center

    Sunday, April 20 2014 5:46 PM EDT2014-04-20 21:46:45 GMT
    Storm Clean up is underway at a wildlife rehabilitation center in Thomasville.   Sierra Dorpinghouse is all geared up and ready to help with clean up after Friday's storm damaged several animal cagesMore >>
    Storm Clean up is underway at a wildlife rehabilitation center in Thomasville.   Sierra Dorpinghouse is all geared up and ready to help with clean up after Friday's storm damaged several animal cagesMore >>
  • Register to vote through new phone app

    Register to vote through new phone app

    Sunday, April 20 2014 5:37 PM EDT2014-04-20 21:37:30 GMT
    The May primaries are just around the corner and tomorrow is the last day you can register to vote. If you don't have time to go to the government center downtown, anyone with a valid driver's licenseMore >>
    The May primaries are just around the corner and tomorrow is the last day you can register to vote.More >>

December 21, 2006
by David Fuller

Albany - An Albany woman who was badly burned in a heater accident earlier this month dies.

Ninety-four-year-old Margaret Cline was severely burned December 4th when her clothing caught fire as she stood too close to her space heater.

She was taken to the Still Burn Center in Augusta, but died Monday. Mrs. Cline and her late husband, Earl Cline, operated Cline's Cleaners in Albany for 30 years.

Her funeral will be Friday at Mathews Funeral Home.

Feedback: news@walb.com?subject=MargaretCline/DF

Powered by WorldNow