Fire damages Albany home - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Fire damages Albany home

September 25, 2006

Albany -- A candle caused a weekend fire that severely damage a West Albany home.

This home in the 600 block of Indian Creek Drive burned late Friday night.

Firefighters say a candle in a bedroom started the fire, that gutted a good portion of the front of the home.

Shante Maddox is the renter of the home. No one was injured in the blaze.

feedback: news@walb.com?subject=albanyfire