Woman critically injured in fire - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Woman critically injured in fire

  • More WALB News10 HeadlinesMore News HeadlinesMore>>

  • Stores gear up for Tax Free Weekend

    Stores gear up for Tax Free Weekend

    Friday, August 1 2014 5:18 AM EDT2014-08-01 09:18:42 GMT
    Retail stores in South Georgia are gearing up for the tax free holiday weekend.More >>
    Retail stores in South Georgia are gearing up for the tax free holiday weekend.More >>
  • Shoppers fire up for tax free holiday

    Shoppers fire up for tax free holiday

    Friday, August 1 2014 4:12 AM EDT2014-08-01 08:12:21 GMT
    Calculators, spirals, backpacks...just a few essentials for back-to-school shopping and with a bonus of a tax free holiday, shoppers will be scrambling to snag the best deals. More >>
    Calculators, spirals, backpacks...just a few essentials for back-to-school shopping and with a bonus of a tax free holiday, shoppers will be scrambling to snag the best deals. More >>
  • Phoebe foundation receives donation for medical student housing

    Phoebe foundation receives donation for medical student housing

    Thursday, July 31 2014 11:25 PM EDT2014-08-01 03:25:30 GMT
    Lauren Ray, Phoebe Foundation Executive DirectorLauren Ray, Phoebe Foundation Executive Director
    A generous donation will help build a $5 million medical student housing facility on Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital's campus.The Richard King Mellon Foundation donated $1 million to the Phoebe Foundation for the proposed 25-unit gated community. More >>
    A generous donation will help build a $5 million medical student housing facility on Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital's campus.The Richard King Mellon Foundation donated $1 million to the Phoebe Foundation for the proposed 25-unit gated community. More >>

February 21, 2006

Colquitt County - An elderly woman burned in a house fire in Colquitt County remains in critical condition tonight. 73-year-old Bonnie Rigsby is being treated at the Still Burn Center in Augusta.

She received burns to her arms and face. Investigators believe the fire started around 5:30 Sunday morning, when a candle was left burning in the home on Black acres road.

feedback: news@walb.com?subject=FireVictimCritical