Thomasville, Georgia-- The Thomasville Fire Department is trying to figure out what sparked a blaze at a home early Wednesday morning.
A house on Teddy Street was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived about 1:30 a.m. It is a total loss.
Family members say the house was more than 100 years old. "I don't know what to do from here, just got to think of something to do, whether to start it over or just let it be a memory," says Derrick Johnson, Sr; the brother of the homeowner.
Fortunately, nobody was home when the fire started. Officials say it began at the front of the house.