Electrical problem causes fire at fast food restaurant - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Electrical problem causes fire at fast food restaurant

Albany- Some Albany firefighters rushed to that wreck from a fire at a fast food restaurant.

About 7 p.m. employees at the Krystal on East Oglethorpe got the customers out when they noticed smoke in the kitchen, back room and bathroom.

"It was like a big glow of fire in the bathroom and then we put it out, we thought it was out and then the fire started again," said Michita Brown, a manager of the Krystal.

Firefighters told workers an electrical problem in the roof likely caused the fire.

posted by brannon.stewart@walb.com