Neighbors still in shock about fatal fire - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Neighbors still in shock about fatal fire

Fitzgerald- Autopsy results show that Francise McKeller died from smoke inhalation Wednesday night.

They have charged the man that was boarding with her, Andre Bernard Greene with arson. Police haven't said how or why he started the fire.

Neighbors say they can't understand why anyone would want to hurt McKeller.

"She was a beautiful person, a real beautiful person inside and out. Anybody she could help she would do it. She worked real hard. She worked real hard. Anybody she could help, she would try to help them," says neighbor Agnes King.

State arson investigators were at the house again Friday collecting additional evidence. Police say more charges against Greene are pending the outcome of their investigation.

Posted at 6:20 PM by elaine.armstrong@walb.com