Boy is severely burned - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Boy is severely burned

March 29, 2004

East Albany-- A boy is severely burned while playing in his front yard.

Six-year-old Donovan McCall fell into a barrel where his parents were burning yard debris and trash. He suffered first, second, and third degree burns on his chest and neck.

EMS crews rushed to his Flow Drive mobile home, and took McCall to Phoebe Putney.

He was then transferred to the Augusta Burn Center. He is in good condition.

posted at 3:40PM by dave.miller@walb.com

Powered by WorldNow