Infant dies between mattress and headboard - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Infant dies between mattress and headboard

March 17, 2004

Camilla - An infant's death is ruled accidental.

Six-month old Cameron Jones died inside his Camilla home less than three weeks ago.

The father, Wendell Butler, fell asleep on the bed with the baby boy. The boy got caught between the mattress and the headboard.

Autopsy results showed he died of compressional affixation, the mattress suffocated him.

posted at 5:40PM by kathryn.simmons@walb.com

Powered by WorldNow