February 2, 2004
by Chris Nisinger
Albany-- Fire guts an Albany apartment this morning, injuring a man and his dog. Clothing left too close to a heater is blamed for the fire at 32 Quail Call apartments.
The resident suffered second degree burns on his right arm and nose.
His dog was also inside given oxygen at the scene and is said to be in fair condition this evening.
posted at 6:00PM by email@example.com
Last Thursday, in the pre-dawn hours, a man led police on a high-speed chase that resulted in a wreck that left him with critical injuries.More >>
With less than 7 hours to go before the last FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in South Georgia closes permanently, and the deadline to register with FEMA expires, the staff is seeing a steady flow of people seeking help.More >>
The Thomas County School Messenger says that the system beefed up school security today, after a social media threat, that it deemed 'vague and not credible."More >>
Coffee County deputies conducted a traffic stop on 31-year-old John Thomas Highsmith Saturday afternoon just after 3:00 p.m. on the Willacoochee Highway. Highsmith ran through a stop sign, barely avoiding a multi-vehicle collision.More >>
Asian stock markets are trading lower as caution among investors prevail with lingering doubts about the future policy agenda of the new U.S. administration following the health care reform failure.More >>