Smithville man's autopsy back - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Smithville man's autopsy back

November 10, 2003

Smithville-- A Lee County man found dead inside his burning home early Saturday morning, died from smoke inhalation. An autopsy reveals 61-year-old William Henry Bess died from breathing in the smoke and soot caused by a fire that destroyed his Smithville home. Investigators think an electrical problem probably sparked the fire.

Posted at 5:44 p.m. by melissa.kill@walb.com

Powered by WorldNow