Home ruined by fire - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Home ruined by fire

October 30, 2003

Attapulgus - A fire started somewhere in the bedroom of a Mobile home on Gaines Bouie Road around 9:00 Thursday morning.

The Attapulgus Volunteer fire department was first to arrive on the scene. By the time the Bainbridge fire department reached the home, the fire was out, but the home was ruined.

No one was in the home when the fire started.

posted at 4:18 PM by karen.collier@walb.com

Powered by Frankly