Firefighter shocked during blaze - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Firefighter shocked during blaze

  • More WALB News10 HeadlinesMore News HeadlinesMore>>

  • Albany child gunshot victim still hospitalized

    Albany child gunshot victim still hospitalized

    Wednesday, April 16 2014 6:13 PM EDT2014-04-16 22:13:23 GMT
    An Albany boy who shot himself in the foot Monday remains hospitalized in good condition. Police say 7-year old Kourtney Hicks shot himself at the Dollar Inn about 3:30 Monday afternoon. The child'sMore >>
    A 7 year old boy, who shot himself while playing with a gun, remains hospitalized.More >>
  • Cairo High seniors plead after vandalism

    Cairo High seniors plead after vandalism

    Wednesday, April 16 2014 5:54 PM EDT2014-04-16 21:54:46 GMT
    Some high school seniors who pulled a destructive prank several months ago find out their punishment. They could have gone to jail. The prosecutor didn't think that was the best course to take.   CairoMore >>
    Some high school seniors who pulled a destructive prank several months ago find out their punishment. They could have gone to jail. The prosecutor didn't think that was the best course to take.More >>
  • Man severely burned over a debt

    Man severely burned over a debt

    Wednesday, April 16 2014 5:54 PM EDT2014-04-16 21:54:46 GMT
    An Ashburn man is recovering after he was doused with gasoline and set on fire.  The man accused of doing it is in jail.       Family members and friends of John Lawson say they still can't believe whatMore >>
    Neighbors along Harrison Avenue in Ashburn are still in shock after John Lawson was set on fire.More >>

August 20, 2003

Albany -- An Albany firefighter suffered an electrical shock Tuesday night while battling a house fire in East Albany.

27 year old Eric Brown's knee touched some metal that carried a charge from a burned lamp and electrical cord at a fire on Skylane Drive. Paramedics treated Brown at the scene, and he's okay. He is expected to return to duty Friday.

 The fire was started by food left cooking on the stove. The house sustained 12 thousand dollars damage.

posted at 4:06 PM by jimw@walb.com

Powered by WorldNow