Black Jack, GA (WALB) – An apparent kitchen grease fire burned down a house in Decatur County Thursday afternoon.
The fire started around 1:40PM at 131 Parrish Road in Black Jack. Owner James McLaughlin Was the only person in the house at the time, and he got out safely.
Black Jack is the community where several arsons took place last month, including four in just two hours.
Authorities do not suspect arson in yesterday's fire, but they remind people a $10,000 reward is still out in the arson investigations. Call Decatur the County Sheriff's Office, at (229) 248-3044 if you know something.