Grease fire destroys home - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Grease fire destroys home

April 14, 2003

Albany- Kayla Batchelor was cooking when the fire started in the kitchen of her parents house at 1720 Parker Avenue.

Batchelor was trying to get her father out of the house she received minor burns on both her arms. The flames and smoke quickly had spread to the back of the house and garage.

Batchelor was not taken to the hospital.

Posted at 5:20 PM by elaine.armstrong@walb.com

Powered by WorldNow