Fire displaces family on Cedar Avenue - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Fire displaces family on Cedar Avenue

Posted: Updated:

By Jim Wallace - bio | email

ALBANY, GA (WALB) -An Albany woman and her child were burned out of their home Sunday night.

This duplex in the 400 block of Cedar Avenue caught fire around 6:30 pm. when food was left on the stove.

The fire caused about $12,000 worth of damage.

Joannish Williams and her two month old child were home during the fire, but not injured.

©2009 WALB News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.  Feedback