South Georgia man dies in house fire - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

South Georgia man dies in house fire

February 12, 2003

Sparks - A South Georgia man died Wednesday morning in a house fire.

Fifty two-year-old Emanuel Simon died in his house on Hodge Street in Sparks around 8:00 Wednesday morning. Investigators don't know if Simon was asleep, or if he was trapped inside.

Neighbors say the fire started at the front of the house. No one else was there.

posted at 3:25 by ashley.harper@walb.com