Burn victim dies - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Burn victim dies

January 29, 2003

Albany-- A man burned in a trailer fire in December has died.

57-year-old Jerry Cole was pulled from his burning mobile home on Cordele Road by neighbors December 29th.

He was serverely burned and taken to the Augusta Burn Center. His family says he died Tuesday night.

Investigators say the fire started from food left on the stove. Cole tried to put it out with a garden hose but was burned and overcome by smoke.

posted at 5:25PM by dave.miller@walb.com


Powered by Frankly