ALBANY, GA (WALB) - The community continues to reach out to an Albany family dealing with a tremendous loss.
3-year old Jeremiah Fenn died Saturday at the Burn Center Augusta. He and his 1-year old sister Ja'el were critically injured July 24th when gas fumes caused an explosion and flash fire at their home on Ken Gardens Road.
The Fenn family's church set up a fund to help with the parents' expenses.
"As much as possible because they're going to really need it. We don't know when he'll be able to go back to work. We don't know when she'll be able to go back to work and you don't know what kind of expenses they already have and the more people that can help will really be a blessing," said Pastor Alice Braddy.
Pastor Braddy says Ja'el was doing better Monday. A weekend car wash by members of law enforcement raised about $2,000 for the family.
If you'd like to help the family, visit SunTrust Bank and ask for the Faith Deliverance Church Fenn Family Fund.
©2009 WALB News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.