Albany boy dies after being badly burned -, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Albany boy dies after being badly burned

By Wainwright Jeffers - bio | email

ALBANY, GA (WALB) - A 3-year-old Albany boy badly injured in a flash fire died from his injuries this afternoon.

On July 24th, firefighters responded to an explosion at a home on Ken Gardens Road.

3-year-old Jeremiah Fenn and his 1-year-old sister Ja'el were badly burned and hospitalized in Augusta.

Jeremiah died a little after 2 Saturday afternoon. His sister remains hospitalized with serious injuries.


©2009 WALB News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Powered by Frankly