They're worried they'll be out on the streets this weekend after a fire destroyed their home.
Kathy Williams and her family were burned out of their duplex on East Society this week. Everyone made it out safely.
They've been scraping up money to stay in a motel but say they'll be homeless tomorrow if they don't find a place to live.
If you've got a house please let us know we can't pay rent right now because we have nothing, its four of us and we're homeless we've been scraping up money to live in a hotel and it's hard," said Kathy Williams, Fire Victim.
The Red Cross and Neighbors Inn Need did help the family with shelter for three nights, but that assistance is running out.
Firefighters say the cord of an over-worked window air conditioner caused the fire.